Food Truck- Team Member, Part Time and Full Time Positions
Historic restaurant landmark and award-winning Food Trucks... Home of the Bahama Mama Smoked Sausage!
Do you consider yourself fun, friendly, and outgoing? You would be a great fit to work on one of our restaurants on wheels, the award-winning Schmidt’s Sausage Truck. Our 4th generation family led company is seeking to hire great people for a great brand. The ideal team member loves to work hard and best of all, has fun doing it! This person is naturally friendly with an outgoing personality who has never met a stranger. A Schmidt’s team member is obsessive about cleanliness and safety in their mobile kitchens and resturaunts and continually strives to give every guest a great experience. The right person for this job is an assertive leader with some food and beverage background and strives to be a great steward of the Schmidt brand and legacy.
Why work for a legend?
We offer a great culture and a great team of people. We are a leader in the restaurant, catering, banquet and food truck industry and have learned a thing or two about hospitality over the last 100 years. Yes, over a century of service!!! We will do everything we can to help you be successful. We believe everyone is a leader regardless of title. People (both our team and guests) are our priority. We work really hard, but have a blast doing it. We provide a fast-paced work environment, and you will get to experience new places within central Ohio. No two days are the same on our food trucks!
$13 Starting + Tips
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Provides legendary hospitality
- Maintains the Schmidt's brand image
- Practices good health and safety practices
- Actively promotes truck events
- Consistent and error-free cash management through point of sale
- Serving guests food and beverages
- Work hard and have fun
- Drug Free
- Able to stand and work seven to twelve-hour shifts
- Able to lift 40 pounds to chest
- Able to read, write and basic math
- Able to move wrists and hands in consistent motions through out the shift
- Consistent and reliable transportation to locations
- Must be able to hear, see and communicate effectively
- Able to climb step stool
- Able to adapt to weather conditions
Schmidt's Core Values:
- Will Do, Can Do, Help You
- Trust First
- Always a Leader
- People Priority
- Always Learning
- HAVE FUN!