Food Truck- Team Member, Part Time/Seasonal
Historic restaurant landmark and award-winning Food Trucks... Home of the Bahama Mama Smoked Sausage!
Do you consider yourself fun, friendly, and outgoing? You would be a great fit to work on one of our restaurants on wheels, the award-winning Schmidt’s Sausage Truck. Our 4th generation family lead company is seeking to hire great people for a great brand. The ideal team member loves to work hard and best of all, has fun doing it! This person is naturally friendly with an outgoing personality who has never met a stranger. A Schmidt’s team member is obsessive about cleanliness and safety in their mobile kitchens and continually striving to give every guest a great experience. The right person for this job is an assertive leader with some food and beverage background and strives to be a great steward of the Schmidt brand and legacy.
Why work for a legend?
We offer a great culture and a great team of people. We are a leader in the restaurant, catering, banquet and food truck industry and have learned a thing or two about hospitality over the last 100 years. Yes, over a century of service!!! We will do everything we can to help you be successful. We believe everyone is a leader regardless of title. People (both our team and guests) are our priority. We work really hard, but have a blast doing it. We provide a fast-paced work environment, and you will get to experience new places within central Ohio. No two days are the same on our food trucks!
$13 Starting + Tips
Team Member Responsibilities
- World class service.
- Cleaning and maintenance.
- Maintains the Schmidt's brand image.
- Practices good safety practices.
- Actively promotes truck events, initiatives, marketing activities, and recruitment.
- Sanitary practices for food handling.
- Consistent and error-free cash management
- Able to stand and work seven to twelve-hour shifts.
- Work hard and have fun doing it!
- Customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent