Banquet Haus Server
Schmidt’s Restaurant und Sausage Haus is looking for enthusiastic, high energy, Banquet Haus Server who enjoy a challenge. Part-time or Full-time positions with evening and weekend availability. Our family owned and operated business has over 130 years in the food service industry.
General responsibilities – Job overview
- Clearing tables upon guest departure
- Sanitizing tables, chairs, common touch points
- Setting guest tables and buffet
- Maintaining buffet
- Additional responsibilities as requested by the management team.
- Experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and work 8–10-hour shifts
- Ability to lift 40 pounds to chest height
- Reliable transportation
Why work for a Columbus legend?
We offer a great culture and team of people. We are a leader in the restaurant, banquet, food truck, fairs and festivals industry and have learned a thing or two about hospitality through the last 130 years! We will do everything we can to help you be successful. We believe everyone is a leader regardless of title and people (both team and guests) are our priority.
- Ability to receive overtime pay
- Free shift meal
- Team member discounts
- Eligible for health, dental, vision and life insurance after six months
- Eligible for 401k after one year
- Vacation accrual after one year
- Pay Range $15-20/hour
- $150 Bonus after probation period (90 days)